This project was design and restoration. The house and stable were built in 1779. The original stonewalls had fallen apart and everything was overgrown with weeds. All of the stonewalls were rebuilt, the garden beds weeded and planted with perennials. The driveway was recoated with stone dust and bordered with cobble, a water feature added, as well as stepping stone paths, stone benches, and stone steps.
Click on any of the images below to view larger